Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona enjoys a stunning setting in the heart of the city. With chic contemporary interiors, a choice of enticing indoor and outdoor space, exquisite dining and one of the best spas in the Catalan capital, Mandarin Oriental offers you an extraordinary hotel experience.
Enjoying a central location on the prestigious Passeig de Gràcia, Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is perfectly situated for all of the city’s major attractions.
- Surrounded by the city’s finest shopping, dining and cultural venues
- Minutes away from Gaudi’s famous Casa Batlló
- Within walking distance of Las Ramblas, la Sagrada Família and the Gothic Quarter
Mandarin Oriental Barcelona created a blissful babymoon experience for expecting couples :
Babymoon Package, including :
♥ Luxury Accommodations
♥ Complimentary Room Upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability)
♥ Full Daily Breakfast, served in the privacy of your room or in Blanc Restaurant
♥ Pre and Post Natal Massage Treatment – 1 hour 20 minutes
For bookings, please visit our sister site at :
Created as an oasis of calm in the midst of the city, the spa is arguably the most serene space in the centre of Barcelona.
Having been shown to your own private treatment room as you symbolically leave the temporal world and begin a journey to complete relaxation. Then, with a gentle chime of Tibetan cymbals, your therapy will begin.
The spa is also home to a branch of the renowned podiatrist Bastien Gonzalez’ Pedi:Mani:Cure studio. His therapists practice a unique foot care method incorporating podiatry, nail care and massage, resulting in a wonderfully relaxing treatment and perfectly manicured hands and feet.
- 8 treatment rooms including two couples’ suites
- Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez
- 12-metre spa lap pool
- Oriental steam room
- Separate men’s and women’s changing areas
- Relaxation area
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Spa boutique
- Facial treatments and products by Linda Meredith
- My Secret facial products by Maribel Yébenes
- Moments; gastronomic Catalan
- BistrEau; contemporary all day dining
- Banker’s Bar; Cocktails & Mocktails
- Mimosa Garden; Drinks
- Terrat; Light bites
With interiors by leading Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola, the 98 rooms and suites are among the most luxurious in Barcelona.