ABOUT MARDAN PALACE
Welcome to the most luxurious resort in the Mediterranean providing the finest Turkish Hospitality with passion and commitment.
The Mardan Palace Antalya marks a long return to the days of experiential luxury, paying homage to the elegance of an enchanting past. An awe inspiring world where the royal splendour of illustrious empires meets today’s modern luxuries.
A sense of place recreating the extraordinary palatial architecture of ancient ottoman days combined with a great passion for service and quality are the prime ingredients to tailor make oriental fairytales.
The resort is located at the beautiful shore of the Mediterranean Sea in the Lara region occupying a total area of 180,000m2, comprising 546 unique Rooms and Suites.
All rooms are equipped with advanced interactive multi-media systems, flat-screen LCD TVs and wireless internet access (including all public areas). Exclusive Hermès amenities will be used for all rooms. 24 hour Butler Service is provided to Royal, Presidential and Garden suites.
The four night Babymoon Package at Mardan Palace includes a Premium Room for two with a complimentary upgrade to the next available room category.
- Main Restaurant ‘’Bosphorus‘’
- Russian Restaurant ‘’Arbat‘’ Traditional “Grand Classic“cuisine served in rich and elegant environment
- Beach Restaurant
- Turkish Restaurant ‘’Beşiktaş’’ Sample the rich Turkish heritage including over 600 years of Ottoman Empire influenced cuisine from a beautiful panoramic roof terrace overlooking the Resort.
- Seafood Restaurant ‘’Aquamarine’’ A’ la carte or signature tasting menus. Surrounded by four Aquariums, showcasing 5000 fish reflect the unique atmosphere of the different seas- Mediterranean Sea, Pacific Ocean, Caribbean Sea and the Red Sea.
- Mediterranean Restaurant ‘’La Cucina‘’ the restaurant offers a menu with a wide selection of Italian classics prepared in their exciting show kitchen
- Thai Restaurant ‘’Baan Thai‘’ A rich traditional setting offering a cuisine of the kings prepared by their Thai chefs and served in authentic fashion.
- Japanese Restaurant ‘’Oishii’’ Offers an authentic Japanese cuisine and an opportunity to observe the Grand Master. Indoor and outdoor terrace ,Teppanyaki tables.
- Brasserie ‘’La Brasserie‘’ “Comfort food” French/ American dishes at the shaded pool terrace or within a relaxed Brasserie atmosphere restaurant.
- Lobby Lounge, The ultimate retreat to enjoy a traditional afternoon tea.
- Onyx Bar, Indulge your sweet senses with a wide selection of drinks whilst enjoying the views of shore line in the distance.
- Jazz Bar, Live music welcomes you for an evening of entertainment. Jazz bar offers an extensive menu of classical inspired beverages.
- Tent Bar, Offers various drinks in a romantic atmosphere and marvellous view.
- Scorpion Lounge, The Oasis at the end of the Scorpion deck offers cool retreat during the day or a perfect sun set cocktail. Be sure to ask for the Signature cocktail list whilst relaxing to the sound of the waves lapping under your feet.
- Monkey Club- Night Club, Feel the pulse of the private nightclub offering the most up to date DJs. Enjoy an array of specially prepared cocktails by one of their in house mixologists. Night club entrance for hotel guests and welcome cocktail are free of charge.
- Vitamin Bar, The Vitamin bar offers a unique retreat within the Spa area. Choose the mood of your stay with smoothies, juices or granités with revitalising, relaxing to Energy Boosting effects.
- Shark’s Cafe, Situated on the shores of Mardan’s fantastic Swim Reef, the Cafe offers refreshing juices, traditional teas and iced coffees for you to enjoy before or after your visit to the reef.
- Pool and Beach Bars, Main Pool
- Indoor Pool Bar
7500m2 of SPA & Fitness, designed by the world famous SPA expert KLAFS.
- Steam, Aromatherapy, Turkish and Sole Steam (Salt) baths
- Saunas (Finish, Sanarium & Banya) and Hamams
- Variety of showers (tropical, hot, cold, jet)
- Thalasso treatments and Thalasso pool
- Indoor pool area provides pools with jet lounger, baby paddling pool, relaxation area and pool bar
- Relaxation areas (dark, daylight and garden view, with fire place, with heated benches)
- Comprehensive list of massages including Hot Stone, Thai, Balinese, and Shiatsu etc.
- Beauty treatment
- Massage area with treatment room and a mud bath chamber
- Medical Spa includes treatment rooms, doctor’s office and a laboratory
- Snow Paradise. In this new dimension of total wellbeing, sauna guests can enjoy the refreshingly stimulating atmosphere of a ‘Snow Paradise’
- Private family Hamam
- Vitamin and health bars
- Health club with state of the art equipment and a meditation room overlook the indoor pool
- VIP Treatment Suites with private rooms, health bar, relaxation area, sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi
- 1 Executive VIP Treatment Suite offers sauna, steam bath, a pool with Jacuzzi, a snow paradise cave, heated benches with foot bath, a hamam, bar, dining room, relaxation area with fire place, treatment area and a bedroom.
Embrace the luxury and indulge one another with a signature experience for expectant with the following Babymoon Package. The Mardan Palace Babymoon package includes :
- 4 nights stay in a Premium Room for two
- Receive a complimentary upgrade to next available room category ( subject to availability)
- Airport pick-up / Airport drop-off
- Luxury All Inclusive accommodation
- One time in-room breakfast (range and day on guest’s request )
- Complimentary in-room fruit plate every day
- Complimentary minibar drinks
- Every evening turn down service
- Complimentary ‘Hermès’ bath cosmetic
- 2 Days- Pre & Post Natal Spa package for her (1 Day: Thalasso Pool Usage 30min; Velvet Radiance Scrub 30min.; 2 Day: New Mum Massage 55 min; Parafin Hands& Feet Care 30min. )
- Free early check in (subject to availability)
- Free late check out until 6 pm ( subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
The Babymoon Package is Euro,- 2.650,00
Valid throughout the year from 01st April – 31 st October 2013 (subject to availability)
The rate is based on single or double occupancy per room per stay including 8% VAT.
For additional nights Rack Rate/ Agency Rate will be applied
For bookings and info, please click here