I love Audrey’s babymoon ideas and insights. Watch Audrey at The Rhode Show !
Mom blogger Audrey McClelland joined The Rhode Show with tips and ideas on how to make the most of your pre-baby bonding time.
An ideal time for mom to getaway with dad is the second trimester. It can be a relaxing and romantic time for both.
Here are Audrey’s 5 picks for places to go:
1. Warm Destination – Caribbean, Palm Beach, etc
- Find a resort where you can literally just put your feet up and relax. You don’t want to worry about walking or sightseeing or anything. You want to pamper yourself with bonding time, pool time, massage time and romantic dinners.
2. New York City
- Find a hotel with a spa and take advantage of the luxuries!
NYC is great because it’s a short drive and you have the best restaurants in the world and the best shops. Just let yourself indulge for a weekend!
3. North Conway, New Hampshire
- Charming and relaxing and absolutely the perfect place to just kick back and let yourself be pampered.
Enjoy the scenery.
Take some beautiful car rides around the area.
Enjoy the outlets.
You’ll be feeling so refreshed!
4. Providence, Westin Hotel
- Enjoy the City! Literally be there in 20 minutes!
Take advantage of the spa or room service or being close to home but in your own little bubble!
5. The Berkshires, Massachusetts
- This is relaxing and luxury at its finest