Vigilius Mountain Resort is the ultimate babymoon hideaway. The resort is located in South Tyrol in Lana (Italy), 24km from Bolzano (Bozen) Airport (2 hours from Verona International Airport, 2 hours from Innsbruck (Austria) or 3,5 hours from Milan Airport).
Vigilius Mountain Resort can only be accessed with a cable car. The arrival is an adventure in itself. The gondola lifts off and surrounding you is the fascinating view of the mountain ridges, the proud spa city of Meran. Vigilius can be reached in 5 minutes and the public cable car departs daily in 30 minute intervals.
Vigilius Mountain Resort recently launched their Babymoon at 1.5oom Package for couples to enjoy an enchanting sunset from the Ulten valley terrace and let the day silently fade away with a candlelight dinner at Restaurant 1.500. Unforgettable moments in a unique atmosphere.
The Babymoon at 1.500 m above every day life includes :
- 3 nights in a Suite or Deluxe room between Sunday and Friday
- Breakfast with magnificent panoramic view
- all regular cable car rides
- 4-course dinner at Restaurant 1.500 per person (excluding beverages)
- Sodashi Relax from soul to sole
- 1 Five Tibetan lesson with personal guide for parents-to-be
- daily 1 non-alcoholic house aperitif for mother to be and father to be at vigilius Piazza
Swimming is a healthy and relaxing way to ease your muscles during pregnancy. At the Vigilius Mountain Spa you can float in an endless pool with an infinite view of the South Tyrolean mountains.
Vigilius Personal Guide
For parents-to-be with some time left and of course enough energy, the Personal Guide of Vigilius can take you: hiking, nordic walking, mountain biking, archery shooting, winter hiking, snow shoeing, alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, yoga, Five Tibetans, autogenic training, muscle relaxation, pilates,and spinal gymnastics.