The Phoenix is a luxury beachfront resort on Ambergris Caye, an island off the coast of Belize. The resort features 30 beautifully-finished and spacious suites all overlooking the Caribbean Sea. What makes it ideal for a babymoon are the unique prenatal treatments offered at their on-site spa, Sol Spa. In particular, the Maya Abdominal Therapy is very popular with expecting mothers.
The Maya Abdominal Therapy
After the first trimester in pregnancy this treatment is an excellent means to help maintain a healthy position of the uterus which ensures the baby is in the healthiest position. It also alleviates back pain, pubic pain, digestive issues, and relaxes the adrenals.
The first consultation & treatment is 90 minutes for 130 USD.
For treatment only – 60 minutes / 105 USD
Expecting mothers will enjoy the treatment and because Sol Spa is a full service spa, they can partake in facials, manicures, pedicures, and other body treatments. For expecting Dads, sports massage and deep tissue massage are also available, along with other treatments ideal for relaxing and rejuvenating
In addition to the treatments offered at Sol Spa, babymoon guests can enjoy other resort amenities such as:
• Welcome gift pack of baby-themed DVDs
• Complimentary use of an Ipad that has specific apps for expecting parents,
as well as a Kindle, or Wii
• Two beautiful saline pools including a separate lap pool
• A critically acclaimed on-site restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Over-sized showers and separate Jacuzzi tubs
• King sized beds with 100% cotton sheets
• Flat screen TVs, iPod docks, DVD players, and free WiFi